Investment and Product Content Writer
Bank / Finance
For one of our client, a Tier 1 Alternative Investment firm, we are looking to hire an Investment and Product Content Writer to complement its team of nine professionals split between Geneva, Zurich and London. The team is responsible for the development of products as well as for the marketing and communication related to its product offering.
- Researching, creating and editing insightful and distinctive investment content.
- Developing thought leadership articles, investment updates and key messaging.
- Building strong relationships with investment teams and subject-matter experts to ensure that knowledge is up to date.
- Working with Sales and Marketing teams to develop creative, effective, and client-led content.
- Developing and repurposing content for multiple channels, including digital.
- Ensuring that a consistent editorial standard is applied across all communications.
- At least five years’ experience as a financial journalist or investment writer (ideally for an alternative asset manager).
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills in English; knowledge of French would be a plus.
- Ability to conduct research and generate content ideas.
- Strong background in financial markets, private equity and real estate in particular.
- Self-starter and team-player who works collaboratively to secure team success.
- The role may either be in Switzerland or in the UK. If the chosen candidate chooses to work in Switzerland, they must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview.
|Job Category||Bank / Finance|