Distribution and Marketing Project Manager / Alternatives
Bank / Finance
For one of our client, a Tier 1 Alternative Investment firm, we are looking to strengthen its team with the hiring of a Distribution and Marketing Project Manager to help steer, coordinate and implement its sales, marketing, and communication strategy. You will join a newly created and dynamic team of four.
- Helping define, coordinate and implement the business development strategy in close collaboration with the company’s distributors;
- Developing strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders to create cross-functional and cross-business line synergies;
- Together with the marketing team, ensuring alignment in the design and content creation of our website, marketing documents and intranet;
- Contributing to the creation of product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, intranet posts) to promote the company’s offering and respond to the information needs of the distributors;
- Liaising with the distributors to identify new business opportunities, trends, growth areas or new ways of approaching existing markets;
- Supporting the coordination of cross asset class requests for proposals (RFP) and monitor the quality, accuracy and completeness of the content library;
- Critically assess the relevancy and value-add of our business development initiatives (e.g. webcasts, events) to ensure effectiveness and appropriate prioritisation;
- Supporting the Product and Business Development team with ad-hoc market and distribution-related research projects;
- Promoting internal communication about products, upcoming events, conferences and initiatives;
- Maintaining a strong awareness of best practices in regards to institutional distribution and marketing practices;
- Being a leader of continuous improvement of our governance framework from a sales, marketing and communication standpoint.
- University degree or qualification deemed equivalent completed with a professional certification such as CFA, CAIA or previous experience in Alternative investments would be a plus;
- More than seven years of relevant asset management experience in strategy, investment consultancy or client relationship management;
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills and keen attention to detail;
- Commercially and marketing savvy with a strong drive to lead the development of new sales and marketing initiatives;
- Natural team player and communicator with an ability to argue tactfully and build consensus;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and with teams in multiple locations;
- Excellent English writing skills, proficiency in any other European language is considered as an asset;
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview.
|Job Category||Bank / Finance|