For one of our client, a Swiss Private Bank in Geneva, we are looking or a Trader. The candidate needs to have a solid background within the field and be able to provide flexible and professional Trading services Cross asset class to the clients in line with the best execution practices.
- The position is to work in a small team with the responsibility for the execution of FX, Equity and Fixed Income securities, during European and U.S. market hours;
- Make recommendations and provide advice on financial products, support the Bank’s Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers as well as Clients with direct access;
- Support the Head of department on the daily Treasury activity (Cash and Liquidity Management, FX and Interest Rates Risk hedging);
- Cooperate closely with Risk and Finance departments.
- Ability to analyse market trends with knowledge of derivative trading strategy;
- A minimum of three-year experience as a trader is required;
- Knowledge of regulatory environment related to Treasury Management a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of VBA (Python, R is a plus);
- Knowledge of Avaloq is an asset;
- Committed, ready to changes with a pro-active attitude;
- Precision and reliability are needed;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- University degree in one of the following disciplines: finance, economics, mathematics;
- CFA in progress;
- Fluent in French, with a professional level of English (spoken and written) is imperative;
- Residency in Switzerland mandatory.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview. Thank you for your understanding.
|Job Category||Bank / Finance|