For one of our client, a Tier 1 Alternative Investment firm, we are looking for an Investment Analyst to strengthen their Real Estate Private Equity department. This position will provide you with exceptional exposure to different asset classes and transactions across Europe, to senior high-calibre professionals with strong industry track records and the possibility to directly contribute to the success of the first fund launch.
This position will report to the Head of Acquisitions – Real Estate.
Within a core team based in the London office, you will:
- Supporting a team of five senior investment professionals spread across various locations: Spain, Sweden, the UK and Germany with a focus on the Nordics.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research.
- Performing physical and financial analysis and feasibility studies for major strategic decisions or potential new projects.
- Assisting with the completion of due diligence and underwriting on a variety of real estate asset classes including office, residential, student/senior living, logistics, industrial, retail and hotels.
- Supporting the origination, diligence, structuring, negotiation, execution and disposal of real estate transactions across Europe.
- Supporting the team with asset management analysis for invested assets.
- Preparing investment briefings and memorandums for the senior members of the team.
- Contributing to the decision-making process as part of a small and flat team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, or an equivalent qualification from a top-ranked university.
- Two to three years of previous experience in real estate, acquired preferably through a high-calibre private equity firm with proven exposure to investment due diligence processes.
- Very strong analytical / logical thinking skills.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded with an ability to work independently.
- Excellent command of English and a Nordic language (Norwegian or Swedish). Any additional European language is considered as a plus.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview.
|Job Category||Real estate|