For one of our client, a Swiss Private Bank in Geneva, we are looking or a Portfolio Investment Risk Manager to strengthen a team focused on client and portfolio investment risk. In this position, this person will ensure that the discretionary portfolio management offering is properly monitored and portfolio construction of the Bank’s strategies is in line with the defined specifications.
- Identifying and mitigating risks related to activities under responsibility.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate tools to monitor, control and analyse the investment risks of discretionary portfolio mandates.
- Acting as an independent partner with the investment teams and challenging their investment process.
- Providing actionable conclusions and analyses to management based on quantitative expertise and knowledge.
- At least five years’ experience as a portfolio manager or risk manager (quantitative researcher would be a plus).
- University degree in statistics, business or engineering.
- Process-oriented with deep analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets and instruments.
- Enthusiasm for data science and sustainable investing would be an asset.
- Focused on the success of the team, communicative and entrepreneurial, with an independent mind.
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English and French.
- Strong IT and programming skills (R ,Tableau), experience with financial risk software (such as APT, Axioma, EdgeLab, etc.) would be a plus.
- Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview. Thank you for your understanding.
|Job Category||Bank / Finance|