For one of our client, a Swiss bank based in Geneva with offices in Zurich and Lugano as well as an international footprint in Dubai and London, we are looking for a Personal Assistant for the Chairperson of the Bank.
- Correspondence with public officials, Board of Directors of international financial institutions and corporations.
- Organisation of personal events and interactions with public officials, members of the boards of directors, etc.
- Support in the review of the documentation (incl. agreements, contracts, etc.).
- Personal assistant tasks (i.e. organising agenda, travel arrangements, expenses reports, filing of documentation, keeping of inventories).
- Advanced writing and speaking capabilities in English and French. German and Arabic are a plus
- Background with legal training (e.g. Bachelor or MA).
- Drafting of correspondence and documents.
- Highly proficiency in MS Office (word, ppt, excel), good knowledge of software in general (e.g. setup of email accounts, digital signatures, etc.).
- Driving license is a plus (for exceptional cases).
- Attitude to privacy, dedication and confidentiality.
- Capability to handle unforeseen events, quickly adapt, anticipate needs and forward thinking.
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills.
- Problem-solving and fast-thinking skills.
- Flexibility and availability to travel extensively and adapt to hours needed by the position.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Impeccable references.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview.
|Job Category||Bank / Finance|