Our client, the Asset Management Association Switzerland is the representative industry association of the asset management industry. Its membership includes asset managers, all major Swiss fund management companies, numerous representatives of foreign collective investment schemes and other service providers in the asset management industry. As an industry association, the AMAS is committed to further strengthening Switzerland as an asset management centre.
In order to strengthen their competent and active team, they are looking for an open-minded and committed personality for the newly created position as Expert with a focus on “Sustainable Asset Management”, with workplace Geneva and regular presence in Zurich, Basel and Berne.
You will mainly supervise projects in the field of “Sustainable Asset Management”, but you will also be involved in other areas that are important for asset management, such as retirement provision, market intelligence or alternative investments. You will monitor national and international developments in this area and support the Association in its efforts to establish Sustainable Asset Management in Switzerland as an important pillar of the Swiss financial sector. You will act as a figure head for the Association in the French-speaking part of Switzerland.
In this role you will work closely with your team colleagues and with other industry associations in the financial industry such as the SBA, SIA, economiesuisse and SSF. You see yourself as a service provider to the members and manage the dossiers and projects independently, in a structured manner and with a high level of expertise. This task includes:
- Representing the interests of the Association in its areas of activity vis-à-vis politicians, authorities, associations, NGOs, international organisations and the public
- Representing the Association in the Romandie and lead its local initiatives and media activities
- Development and maintenance of our network in the field of sustainable finance
- Collaboration in writing circulars, professional articles and contributions explaining the positions of the Association
- Close, interdisciplinary cooperation within the Association, especially in the development and processing of association priorities
- Collaboration in the editing of studies, reports, articles, interviews, blogs and social media channels as well as the development of data bases and statistics
- Participation in the organisation and implementation of events, especially in the field of sustainable finance
- Development and maintenance of databases in the field of sustainable finance
- University degree, preferably with an environmental, economic or financial focus, or a degree in political or social sciences with relevant further training and professional experience in the financial sector, ideally in the ESG investment field, or in occupational pension plans
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Good and broad knowledge of asset management and political processes in Switzerland and abroad
- Good network in the Swiss asset management and fund industry or in the field of sustainable finance
- Perfectly fluent in English and French. German is a strong plus
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we will contact only the candidates who have been selected for an interview.
|Job Category||Bank / Finance|